WASHINGTON D.C., JUNE 8, 2009 ULYSSES TOURS
SINCE MORE THAN 15 YEARS THE US PARTNER OF EMECO TRAVEL HAS BEEN SELECTED FOR THE 2009 NEW YORK AWARD IN THE WHOLESALE ARRANGEMENT OF TRAVEL PACKAGES CATEGORY BY THE U.S. COMMERCE ASSOCIATION (USCA). THE USCA “BEST OF LOCAL BUSINESS” AWARD PROGRAM RECOGNIZES OUTSTANDING LOCAL BUSINESSES THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY. THE 2009 USCA AWARD PROGRAM FOCUSED ON QUALITY, NOT QUANTITY.
NABIL MAKEEN SENT US THIS INFO AND THE FOLLOWING COMMENT FROM ANDREW HUNT, AUDLEY:
“OUR BRITISH PARTNER AUDLEY, WITH WHOM WE WORK SINCE 10 YEARS, WON ANOTHER PRESTIGIOUS AWARD. THEIR THANKS GO TO LEISURE (HARB DESERVES A SPECIAL MENTION), LOGISTICS, ALL OUR BRANCHES, TO OUR DRIVERS, STAFF BEHIND THE SCENE: THE BACK OFFICES, HUMAN RESOURCES, MARKETING ACCOUNTING, AIRLINE SECTION, ITS DEPARTMENT AND GHADA, WHO LIAISES WITH AUDLEY.”
FROM AUDLEY WE RECEIVED THE MESSAGE:”WINNING THIS AWARD WOULDN’T HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT THE EFFORTS YOU GUYS PUT IN. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS HIGHER THAN EVER FOR US, AND YOU’VE BEEN INTEGRAL TO THIS.
We are still looking for a good receptionist for our Business Center, who is fluent in English.
The Corporate & IATA Locations Departments of the Emeco Travel Services need two Corporate Sales Executives with a minimum of 3 years experience in the same field, fluent in English and wning a car.
Contact and more info: Human Resources or Mr. Samer Habib.
The airlines division is urgently seeking to employ “Sales Executives” for the various GSA’s, KE, AA, CX etc. So anyone who knows candidates, Please have them contact the VP, Mr. Andreassian
Mr. Berge Andreassian, a manager with a longstanding and wide experience in the field, joined Emeco as of June as the Vice President Airlines Division.
We wish him lots of success!
Mr. Karim Wagdi took over as Outbound Manager in June, good luck for him.
Nagwa El Rakaiby has lately been named Sales Development Manager. Nagwa, alongside her role as VP for the “APG Global Associate” account, will manage the sales team that presently has only “Sally” dedicated to SAA.
Mr. Hamdy Ahmed, Manager Human Resources, informs that the Employee Handbook is available in English and in Arabic at his department for all interested staff, especially for the newcomers.
It defines work conditions, employee’s rights and obligations, and its rules are based on the Egyptian Labor Legislation.
COLLEAGUE OF THE YEAR 200
The department winners 2008 are:
- Airlines: Inas Mounir undisputed winner, no one else was nominated
- PCO Hany G., second Hisham M.
- Business Development Ghada Gamal, no one else nominated
- Incentives Raef Saad, second Tarek Farouk, third Karim Nabil
- Finance Mostafa Hussein, second Mahmoud Nassar, third Hisham Ibrahim
- Corporates Salwa Mourad, second Heba Talaat, third Maureen Youssef
- HR Engy Nour, second Ahmed Atta, third Mahmoud Abdel H.
- Logistics Maged Samer, second Hassan Hamdy
- Leisure Moh. Salah El Din, second Achmed Abdel Hamid, third Mohamed Ghoneim
- Marketing Mostafa Nassar, second Belal Esmat
- IT Mohamed Fouad, second Gamal
- PEO Khaled Eid, second Karim Zahwy, third Karim Assem
Congratulations to the winners and the runners-up!
Tosson Islam, our Supervisor Quality Control, is organizing the election of the overall winner